- One Week Itinerary Florence and Venice, ItalyHappy Spring! April is upon us and while it has been very cold in the CT area, I have been very fortunate to enjoy some spring in Italy! I am very excited to share our one week itinerary to Florence and Venice, Italy. While we … Read more
- Where to ski in New HampshireNew Hampshire is full of charming ski resorts full of New England character. I profile three (that take the Epic pass). Read on for what you need to know.
- Fall This and ThatHappy Fall! This fall has been busier than ever. This post I will share a few short updates on what I have been cooking, where I have been going and a few fall items I purchased that I am loving. Grab a pumpkin/apple spiced beverage … Read more
- Perfect Day Trip to NantucketHi there. Hope all is well! Before I get into what a perfect day trip to Nantucket could look like, I have an anniversary to celebrate. It has been about one year (maybe a day short) since I launched Sunday’s Bread! Hopefully you have enjoyed … Read more
- College Tour – Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and PennsylvaniaA college tour that includes University of Virginia, Wake Forest University, UNC Chapel Hill, Elon University, University of Maryland, Villanova and Lehigh.
- Visiting the National Parks with Kids: Expectations Versus RealityNational parks with kids. Expectations versus reality.
- Hard Rock Hotel Cancun Family Vacation ReviewLooking for a perfect Spring break with teens? Look no further. The Hard Rock Hotel, Cancun offers a gorgeous beach, infinity pool, amazing food and some great values with its all inclusive. Read on for details!